Southdown Surveyors are a team of qualified Chartered Surveyors who are proud to work with Directors, Residents and Freeholders across Seaford and Sussex, managing a wide range of leasehold properties and estates including block of flats. We understand that each development is different, and we tailor our estate and property management services to meet individual requirements. This includes offering three different package levels for our clients to choose from, allowing them to pursue the package that best suits their budgets and needs.
We consider that being members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) adds a distinct advantage to any block. We have the ability to impart our professional building knowledge to our clients, which not all other managing agents can provide directly within their company. From feedback, we know that having both our Property Management team and Surveyors working within the same company has proved to be very beneficial for our clients.
Why Choose Southdown Surveyors?
- Professional yet personal customer service - Knowledgeable, well-trained & friendly team with many years of experience
- Honest and impartial advice - We act in our client’s interests
- Wide breadth of expertise - We can be the ‘one-stop’ for all your professional property needs - the day to day tasks and bigger issues
- Extensive local knowledge - Across Seaford, Eastbourne, Brighton & the surrounding East Sussex area
- Competitive fees -Based on the complexities and individual merits of each specific job
Lynne Maguire-Wheatley is our highly-experienced Property Manager and is supported by Chartered and qualified Building Surveyors. Lynne has extensive knowledge of the sector and is qualified to AssocRICS and MIRPM level. We are well equipped with the necessary skills to effectively assist with the day to day management of such buildings and we understand the need for excellent communication, knowledgeable, pro-active staff and a clear pricing structure. As a surveying practice, we offer many of the services that blocks may require all under one roof, saving our client’s time and money.
For more information on our range of services including our property management services in Seaford, please contact our office at - firstname.lastname@example.org.