Southdown Surveyors are a team of qualified Chartered Surveyors, with years of industry experience, who are proud to assist Directors, Residents and Freeholders across Seaford and Sussex, managing a wide range of leasehold properties and estates including block of flats. We understand that each development is different, and we tailor our estate and property management services to meet individual requirements. This includes offering three different package levels to our clients, allowing them to pursue the package that best suits their budgets and needs.
We consider that being members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) adds a distinct advantage to any block. We have the ability to impart our in-depth building expertise to our clients, which not all other managing agents can provide directly within their company. From feedback, we know that having both our Property Management team and Surveyors together in the same company has proved to be very beneficial for our clients.
Why Choose Southdown Surveyors for Seaford Property Management?
- Outstanding customer service - Knowledgeable, well-trained & friendly team with many years of in the field
- Honest and impartial advice - We act in our client’s interests
- Wide breadth of expertise - We can be the ‘one-stop’ for all of your property needs - the general tasks and bigger issues
- Extensive local experience - Across Seaford, Eastbourne, Brighton & the surrounding East Sussex area
- Competitive fees -Based on the complexities and specifics of each specific job
Block Management Seaford
Lynne Maguire-Wheatley is our expert Property Manager and is assisted by Chartered and qualified Building Surveyors. Lynne has extensive understanding of the sector and is qualified to AssocRICS and MIRPM level. We are well equipped with the necessary skills to effectively assist with the management of such buildings and we understand the need for excellent communication, knowledgeable, pro-active staff and a clear pricing structure. As a surveying practice, we provide many of the services that blocks may require all under one roof, saving our client’s time and money.
For more information on our range of services,especially our block management in Seaford solutions, please contact our office at - email@example.com.