Professional Block Management in Seaford
At Southdown Surveyors we work with our sister company, Southdown Estates offering an expert block management service in Seaford. With years of industry experience, we are proud to assist Directors, Residents and Freeholders across Seaford and Sussex, managing a wide range of leasehold properties and estates including block of flats.
We understand that each development is different, and we tailor our estate and property management services to meet individual requirements. This includes offering bespoke packages built around the needs of you and your property.
Established in 2019, our sister management company, Southdown Estates was born as a result of the growing demand of our Block Management Department at Southdown Surveyors. Lynne Maguire-Wheatley is our expert Property Manager and leads Southdown Estates. She is assisted by a specialist team of property managers. Lynne has extensive understanding of the sector and is qualified to AssocRICS and MIRPM level.
Our Block & Estate Management Services
We offer a range of Leasehold Management services, which can be built into a bespoke package. Including:
- Service charge collection
- Company Secretary
- Online property portfolio
- H&S compliance
- Contract administration
- Defect diagnosis
- Planned preventive maintenance schedules
- Building reinstatement valuations
- Project management
Our residential managing agents are well equipped with the necessary skills to effectively assist with the management of such buildings. We understand the need for excellent communication, knowledgeable, pro-active staff and a clear pricing structure.
Why Choose Us for Seaford Property Management?
- Outstanding customer service - Knowledgeable, well-trained & friendly team with many years of in the field
- Honest and impartial advice - We act in our client’s interests
- Wide breadth of expertise - We can be the ‘one-stop’ for all of your property needs - the general tasks and bigger issues
- Extensive local experience - Across Seaford, Eastbourne, Brighton & the surrounding East Sussex area
- Competitive fees -Based on the complexities and specifics of each specific job
We consider that being members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) adds a distinct advantage to any block. We have the ability to impart our in-depth building expertise to our clients, which not all other managing agents can provide directly within their company. From feedback, we know that Southdown Estates and Southdown Surveyors working together has proved to be very beneficial for our clients. As we provide many of the services that blocks require all under one roof, saving our client’s time and money.