Building Surveyor local to Seaford
Are you looking to buy or renovate a property that is large, old and run-down? We can help! Southdown Surveyors are an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors and Building Consultants who specialise in RICS level 3 home surveys. Whilst this option is more expensive than other RICS reports, it provides more detail about structure and fabrics.
We are a local business throughout Seaford and the neighbouring areas. We offer a personal service which we tailor to suit your requirements. We are experienced Surveyors who always make a well-informed decision on your property purchase. As part of our company ethos, we provide friendly service as we prioritise making you aware of our findings in the most clear, straightforward way possible.
Chartered Building Surveyor in Seaford - What do we do?:
- Advice for your legal advisers and details of serious risks and dangerous conditions
- Outline of repair options and the likely consequences of inactivity
- Thorough inspection and detailed report on a wider range of issues
- Description of visible defects and potential problems caused by hidden flaws
Should you need any additional services, dependent upon the individual merits of the property, we can offer:
- The use of a ‘cherry-picker’ to allow closer access to roof areas to provide a more comprehensive assessment
- Cost guidelines, feasibility studies, scaled floor plans and maintenance
- Reinstatement cost assessment
- Estimated costs of repairs
It is our priority to assure you that you are making an informed purchase of your property. This is why our team of experts are always on hand to discuss our services and findings in a clear, precise manner. After the survey, we are here for any additional advice or information. If the survey has identified any defects, you may be able to save money by negotiating with the vendor. Once this issue has been identified, we can provide specific defect reports if necessary. Not only this, we offer snagging assessments for newly built or converted dwellings. Our Consultant Chartered Surveyors also offer fire risk assessments, drainage surveys, commercial and domestic Energy Performance Certificates and asbestos surveys (including sample testing).
If you are are unsure which survey to choose, one of our friendly team can point you in the right direction. Or, if you already know that you require a specific survey, please contact our Chartered Surveyors team today or use our simple ‘Quotation Form‘ to obtain a fee quotation.