Southdown Surveyors is a local, independent team of Chartered Surveyors and Building Consultants who specialise in RICS level 3 home surveys. These are ideal if you are dealing with a property that is large, old, run-down, unusual, altered or if you are planning major works.
We offer friendly and personal service which we custom build to fit your requirements to ensure we make an informed decision regarding your property purchase. Although this service is slightly more costly than other RICS reports but does provide you with more detail about structure and building fabrics.
Chartered Building Surveyor in Peacehaven - What do we do?:
- Outline of repair options and the likely consequences of inactivity
- Thorough inspection and detailed report on a wider range of issues
- Description of visible defects and potential problems caused by hidden flaws
- Advice for your legal advisers and details of serious risks and dangerous conditions
Should you need any additional services, dependent upon the individual merits of the property, we can offer:
- The use of a ‘cherry-picker’ to allow closer access to roof areas to provide a more comprehensive assessment
- Reinstatement cost assessment
- Estimated costs of repairs
- Cost guidelines, feasibility studies, scaled floor plans and maintenance schedules
We do more than just building surveying. Our Consultant Surveyors can provide you with asbestos surveys (including sample testing), commercial and domestic Energy Performance Certificates, drainage surveys and even fire risk assessments. We offer snagging assessments for newly built or converted dwellings. We can provide specific defect reports if an individual issue is identified. If the survey identifies costly-to-repair defects you may be able to save money by negotiating with the vendor.
Our team are always on hand to discuss our services and findings to leave you feeling assured that you are making an informed purchase of your property.
If you are are unsure which survey to choose, one of our friendly team can point you in the right direction. Or, if you already know which Survey you need, please contact our Chartered Surveyors team today or use our simple ‘Quotation Form‘ to obtain a fee quotation.