Southdown Surveyors are Chartered Surveyors specialising in RICS Level 3 Home Surveys. If you are dealing with a property that is large, old, run-down, unusual, altered or if you are planning major works, then this survey is ideal. It costs more than other RICS reports, but it provides a far greater level of detail regarding the structure and fabric of the property. If the survey identifies costly-to-repair defects you may be able to save money by negotiating with the vendor.
RICS Level 3 Home Survey Lewes - What does it include?
- Thorough inspection and detailed report on a wider range of issues
- Description of visible defects and potential problems caused by hidden flaws
- Advice for your legal advisers and details of serious risks and dangerous conditions
- Outline of repair options and the likely consequences of inactivity
The following services can be added to your RICS Building Survey. Dependent upon the individual merits of the property, an additional charge may be applicable:
- Cost guidelines, feasibility studies, scaled floor plans and maintenance schedules
- Reinstatement cost assessment
- Estimated costs of repairs
- The use of a ‘cherry-picker’ to allow closer access to roof areas to provide a more comprehensive assessment
Why choose Southdown Surveyors?
We are an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors and Building Consultants, working in Lewes and across Brighton and the South East. With a range of professional building services on offer, we are a local business providing a friendly and personal service accompanied with extremely competitive fees. Dependent upon your requirements, we can tailor our services to meet your individual needs, providing the information you need in order to make an informed decision on your prospective property purchase.
At every stage of your survey our knowledgeable team are on-hand to discuss our services and explain our findings in a down-to-earth, simple manner. Our primary focus is always on ensuring you feel assured that you are making an educated and informed purchase of your property in Lewes.
We can provide Specific Defect reports if an individual issue is identified, such as cracking or water penetration. Snagging assessments for newly built or converted dwellings are available and our consultant surveyors are available to provide further assistance with the following: commercial and domestic Energy Performance Certificates, asbestos surveys (including sample testing), drainage surveys and fire risk assessments.
Contact our friendly team today to find out more about the RICS Level 3 Home Survey.