Block Management in Newhaven
Southdown Surveyors work in-conjunction with our sister company, Southdown Estates we proudly works with Residents, Directors and Freeholders across Newhaven and Sussex, managing their buildings and estates. We fully understand that each development is different, and we tailor our estate and block management services to suit client's individual requirements. This includes offering bespoke service packages which allows our clients to create a package that best suits their needs and budget.
Why Choose Southdown Surveyors?
- Extensive local knowledge - Across Newhaven, Seaford, Brighton & the surrounding Sussex area
- Wide breadth of expertise - We can be the ‘one-stop’ for all your professional property needs
- Competitive fees -Based on the complexities and individual merits of each specific job
- Professional yet personal service - Knowledgeable, well-trained & friendly team
- Honest and impartial advice - We act in our client’s interests
We consider that being members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) adds a distinct advantage to any block we manage. We have the ability to impart our professional building knowledge to clients, which not all other managing agents can provide directly within their company. From feedback we have received, we know that having both our Property Management team at Southdown Estates and our Surveyors working together closely has proved to be very beneficial for our clients.
Southdown Estates Property Managers
Southdown Estates was born as a result of the growing demand of the property management department at Southdown Surveyors. Lynne Maguire-Wheatley is our highly-experienced Property Manager and director of Southdown Estates. She is supported by our team of Chartered and qualified Building Surveyors, as well as her experienced team of property managers. Lynne has extensive knowledge of the sector and is qualified to MIRPM and AssocRICS level.
We offer a wide selection of management services, including:
- Service charge collection
- Company Secretary
- Online property portfolio
- H&S compliance
- Contract administration
- Defect diagnosis
- Planned preventive maintenance schedules
- Building reinstatement valuations
- Project management
We are well equipped with the necessary skills to effectively assist with the day to day management of blocks and estates. We understand the need for excellent communication, clear pricing structures and knowledgeable, pro-active staff. As an established property management and surveying practice, we offer many of the services that blocks may require all under one roof, saving our client’s money and time.
For more information regarding our block management service in Newhaven please contact us.