Southdown Surveyors work with residents, directors and freeholders across Lewes and Sussex, managing their buildings and estates. We fully understand that each development is different, and we tailor our estate and block management services to suit. Part of this tailored service includes offering three different package levels for our clients to choose from, allowing them to pursue the package that best suits their budgets and needs.
Being members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) adds a distinct advantage to any block we manage. We are able to impart our professional building knowledge to our clients, which not all other managing agents can provide directly within their company. From the feedback we have received, we know that having both our Surveyors and Property Management team working within the same company has proved to be very beneficial for our clients.
Why Southdown Surveyors?
- Extensive local knowledge - Across Lewes, Seaford, Brighton, Eastbourne & the surrounding area of Sussex
- Wide breadth of expertise - We can be the ‘one-stop’ for all your professional property needs
- Professional and personal service - Knowledgeable, friendly and well-trained team
- Impartial & honest advice - We act in our client’s interests
- Competitive fees - Based on the complexities and individual merits of each individual job
Lynne Maguire-Wheatley, our highly-experienced Property Manager, is supported by Chartered and qualified Building Surveyors. Lynne is qualified to MIRPM and AssocRICS level and has extensive knowledge of the sector. At Southdown Surveyors, our team are well equipped with the necessary skills to effectively assist with the day to day management of such buildings. We fully understand the need for excellent communication, clear pricing structures and knowledgeable, pro-active staff. As a surveying practice, we offer many of the services that blocks may require all under one roof, saving our client’s time and money.
For more information regarding our block management service in Lewes please contact us on the following dedicated email account - email@example.com.