Commercial and Residential Block Management Services Hastings
Southdown Surveyors proudly works with Residents, Directors and Freeholders across Hastings and East Sussex, managing their buildings and estates. We understand that each development is different, and we tailor our block and estate management services to suit individual requirements. This includes offering three different package levels for our clients to choose from, allowing them to pursue the package that best suits their needs and budget.
We consider that being members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) adds a distinct advantage to any block and we can impart our professional building knowledge to our clients, which not all other managing agents can provide directly within their company. From feedback, we know that having both our Property Management team and Surveyors working within the same company has proved to be very beneficial for our clients.
Why Choose Southdown Surveyors?
- Wide breadth of expertise - We can be the ‘one-stop’ for all your professional property management needs
- Professional yet personal service - Knowledgeable, well-trained & friendly team
- Extensive local knowledge - Across Hastings, Eastbourne, Bexhill & the surrounding Sussex area
- Honest and impartial advice - We act in our client’s interests
- Competitive fees -Based on the complexities and individual merits of each specific job
Lynne Maguire-Wheatley is our highly-experienced Property Manager and is supported by Chartered and qualified Building Surveyors. Lynne has extensive knowledge of the sector and is qualified to MIRPM and AssocRICS level. At Southdown Surveyors, we are well equipped with the necessary skills to effectively assist with the day to day management of such buildings and we understand the need for excellent communication, clear pricing structures and knowledgeable, pro-active staff. As a surveying practice, we offer many of the services that blocks may require all under one roof, saving our client’s time and money.