Block Management Service in Eastbourne
Southdown Surveyors work in conjunction with our sister company Southdown Estates. We proudly work with residents, directors and freeholders across Eastbourne and Sussex, managing their buildings and estates.
Our team understand that each development is different, and we tailor our estate and block management services to suit. We look after a wide range of properties and estates in the local area. Our professional team of property managers provide a tailored service to each and everyone of our clients.
Being members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) adds a distinct advantage to any block we manage. We are able to impart our professional building knowledge to our clients, which not all other managing agents can provide directly within their company.
Southdown Estates in Eastbourne
In 2019, Southdown Surveyors highly regarded 'Block and Estate management' department developed into our sister company, Southdown Estates. Directed by our experienced property manager Lynne Maguire-Wheatley. Lynne is qualified to MIRPM and AssocRICS level and has extensive knowledge of the sector.
The team at Southdown Estates offer bespoke packages built around your requirements and provide the following services:
- Service charge collection
- Company Secretary
- Online property portfolio
- H&S compliance
- Contract administration
- Defect diagnosis
- Planned preventive maintenance schedules
- Building reinstatement valuations
- Project management
Why Choose Us?
Our team are well equipped with the necessary skills to effectively assist with the day to day management of such buildings. We fully understand the need for excellent communication, clear pricing structures and knowledgeable, pro-active staff. Southdown Estates and Southdown Surveyors working alongside each other means we offer many of the services that blocks may require all under one roof, saving our client’s time and money.
- Extensive local knowledge - Across Eastbourne, Hastings, Brighton & the surrounding area of Sussex
- Wide breadth of expertise - We can be the ‘one-stop’ for all your professional property needs
- Professional and personal service - Knowledgeable, friendly and well-trained team
- Impartial & honest advice - We act in our client’s interests
- Competitive fees - Based on the complexities and individual merits of each individual job
For more information regarding our block management service in Eastbourne please contact us.