Southdown Surveyors manage buildings and estates on behalf of residents, directors and freeholders across East Dean and Sussex. We fully understand that each development is unique, and we tailor our estate and block management services to suit. Part of this tailored service includes offering three different package levels for our clients to choose from, allowing them to pursue the package that best suits their needs and budgets.
Lynne Maguire-Wheatley is our highly-experienced Property Manager and is supported by Chartered and qualified Building Surveyors. Lynne is qualified to MIRPM and AssocRICS level and has extensive knowledge of the sector. At Southdown Surveyors, our experienced team are well equipped with the necessary skills to effectively assist with the day to day management of such buildings. We understand fully the need for excellent communication, clear pricing structures and knowledgeable, pro-active staff. As a surveying practice, we offer many of the services that blocks may require all under one roof, saving our client’s money and time.
Why Choose Southdown Surveyors?
- Wide breadth of expertise - We can be the ‘one-stop’ for all your professional property needs
- Extensive local knowledge - Across East Dean, Seaford, Brighton, Eastbourne & the surrounding area of Sussex
- Competitive fees - Based on the complexities and individual merits of each individual job
- Professional and personal service - Knowledgeable, friendly and well-trained team
- Impartial & honest advice - We act in our client’s interests
We believe being members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) adds a distinct advantage to any block we manage. We are able to impart our professional building knowledge to clients, which not all other managing agents can provide directly within their company. From the feedback we have received, we know that having both our Property Management team and Surveyors working within the same company has proved to be very beneficial for our clients.
For more information regarding our block management service in East Dean please contact us on the following dedicated email account - email@example.com.