Southdown Surveyors are a team of multi-disciplined, professionally trained surveyors covering a range of property matters in the Eastbourne area and across the South East. Drawing from over 10 years’ experience in surveying all property types, including historic properties, commercial properties and more, Southdown Surveyors offer a personalised and honest service designed to provide clients with all the relevant information they need.
Surveying Services from Southdown Surveyors
Southdown Surveyors provide two main surveying services for Eastbourne clients; The RICS HomeBuyers Report and the Building Survey. The HomeBuyers Report is an officially registered RICS report that looks at the overall condition of the property, listing any major or immediate defects found. It is an economic report designed for properties of standard size and for properties that are less than 100 years old. The Building Survey is designed for older properties and goes into more detail regarding any exterior or interior defects. Advice may also be provided as to what can be done to repair any defects.
If you are unsure as to what type of survey would best suit your property, we are always happy to advise. We are also qualified asbestos surveyors in Eastbourne and further afield, so get in touch if you have any questions or concerns regarding asbestos in your property.
Southdown Surveyors was established in 2006 with the focus of providing residential and commercial property owners with a wide array of first-class surveying services to assist in property investment. Offering different services depending on your personal needs, Southdown Surveyors also specialise in architectural services and offer commercial property advice and project management where required.
The team at Southdown Surveyors are all fully registered members at the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) ensuring that every single service we provide is of an impeccable standard. We work to a strict set of rules, offering in-depth and honest property assessments to provide our clients with all the relevant information they need.
While Southdown Surveyors provide two main services; The Building Survey and the RICS HomeBuyers Report in Eastbourne, our team also offer a range of additional property related services to ensure client satisfaction. These include;
- Private Valuations – Property owners wishing to sell their home would benefit from an accurate valuation of the property in question.
- Party Wall Advice – An issue where two neighbours cannot come to an agreement regarding matters concerning a Party Wall. Southdown Surveyors will act as an impartial party, working to provide a resolution that both parties are satisfied with.
- Project Management – Professional property and project management advice are essential. Southdown Surveyors can offer project management advice and assistance for both residential and commercial builds to ensure that the project runs smoothly, on time and on budget.
- Commercial Property Services – Southdown Surveyors provide a number of commercial property services to suit small and medium sized businesses across the South East. Services provided include specific defect investigations, planning and building regulation applications and lease plans as well as offering construction project management in Eastbourne and the surrounding area.
- Office Retail Property Consultancy Services – It is important that your retail property includes all the relevant fixtures and fittings for your business. Southdown Surveyors provide advice on everything needed to ensure that your retail property is fit for purpose.
Get in touch
Southdown Surveyors work on a personal level with clients in order to ensure your piece of mind when requesting property advice. For more information on finding an experienced commercial property surveyor in Eastbourne, or if you’re looking for professional advice on other services such as Party Wall Awards and the HomeBuyers Survey in the Eastbourne area, contact our friendly team today. Simply fill out the form on this page and we will get back to you, or call us directly on 01323 739183.