We proudly manage estates and buildings for residents, directors and freeholders across East Sussex. We fully understand that each development is different and we tailor our estate and block management services to suit accordingly. This includes offering our clients three different package levels to choose from, allowing them to pursue the package that best suits their needs and budget.
Why Choose Southdown Surveyors for your Block Management in East Sussex?
Our knowledgeable team are well equipped with the necessary skills and experience to effectively assist with the day to day management of blocks and estates. We fully understand the need for excellent communication, clear pricing structures and knowledgeable, pro-active staff. As a surveying practice, we offer many of the services that blocks may require all under one roof, saving our client’s money and time:
- We have extensive local knowledge - Across the East and West Sussex area
- We offer a professional yet personal service - With a knowledgeable, well-trained & friendly local team
- Honest and impartial advice - We always act in our client’s interests
- Our fees are extremely competitive - Based on the complexities and individual merits of each specific job
- Our team has a wide breadth of expertise - We can be the ‘one-stop’ for all your professional property needs
As members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), we are able to add a distinct advantage to any block or estate we manage. We have the ability to impart our professional building knowledge to clients, which not all other managing agents can provide directly within their company. From feedback, we know that having both our Property Management team and Surveyors working within the same company has proved to be very beneficial for our clients. Lynne Maguire-Wheatley is our highly-experienced Property Manager and is supported by Chartered and qualified Building Surveyors. Lynne has a great deal of knowledge of the sector and is qualified to MIRPM and AssocRICS level.